Tentative Agenda for April P30 CDAR Meeting
Host: Core B, Dr. Ivet Bahar
Place: BST 3, Room 3073
Date and Time: Friday, April 1st , 2016, 2:00 – 4:30 pm
2:00 – 4:00 pm Core B Monthly Report Update
Dr. Kunhong (Kevin) Xiao (Associate Professor of Pharmacology and Chemical Biology, UPitt)
Title of presentation: “Proteomics and Systems Biology of GPCRs: Novel Paths to Drug Discovery”
Time: 25 min Talk + 10 min Q&A [2:00 – 2:35 pm] Dr. Bing Liu (Research Associate, Computational and Systems Biology, UPitt).
Title of presentation: “Computational Modeling of the Amphetamine-induced Regulation of Dopamine Transporters”
Time: 15 min Talk + 5 min Q&A [2:35 – 2:55 pm] Dr, Filippo Pullara, (Research Associate, Computational and Systems Biology, UPitt). Title of presentation: “Combined computational and experimental study of CamKII” Time: 15 min Talk + 5 min Q&A [3:00 – 3:20 pm] Dr. JiYoung Lee, (Research Associate, Computational and Systems Biology, UPitt). Title of presentation: “ANM analysis of intact gamma-secretase with membrane” Time: 15 min Talk + 5 min Q&A [3:20 – 3:40 pm]
3:40 – 4:00 pm General comments-end of the meeting for CDAR members
4:00 – 4:30 pm CDAR Scientific Committee Meeting (Xie, Bahar, Xing, Wu, Wang, and McGuire)
- Core C report date and time, May? Invited speaker?
- NIH Progress report due on June 1st, 2016:
- All Cores’ NIH progress reports are due on May 20th and AdminCore. Terry will upload on May 25th and have the approval of Pitt office on May 26th
- Format: We will use the same report format as we did last year for upload.
- EAB Report materials are due on July 1st, so that Terry can format it.
- Meeting June and July – No meeting due to prepare for NIH progress report and EAB meeting.
- Monthly report meeting for new budget year: Sept 1st , 2016-June 1st , 2017
- Annual P30 meeting and EAB meeting on:
1:30pm, August 8th – 12:00 noon, August 9th : PIs and Core reports, EAB meeting and poster session. We will use last year’s as the template.
- Training Workshop
August 9th : Each core will have ~1.5 hours (format: lecture 30min, demo and practice 1 hr) to teach their software/programs developed to attendees.